Howard Morgan, RealService Founder and MD, was appointed by TfL Commercial Development to provide strategic guidance on its customer experience strategy.
Howard has provided a range of consulting and mentoring services to the Senior Leadership Team. Projects successfully delivered include:
- Development of new vision, mission and customer strategy
- Design of a new customer experience best practice framework for Build to Rent residential
- Design of stakeholder consultation events
- Motivational workshops to launch customer programme
- Best practice safari to leading peer group companies
- Informal mentoring of members of the SLT and management team
- Advice on key performance indicators and measurement
In 2021, customer experience team at Transport for London won the Institute of Customer Service’s UK Customer Satisfaction Strategy Award for 2021.
I would absolutely recommend RealService – and have done so several times already. TfL have always previously gone for one of the ‘big boys’, like Deloitte or KPMG, but we have gained so much from using RealService … you think a bit differently and you have challenged us to do the same.
You offer such a niche service and are completely in tune with the property industry in terms of the research you do, the networking and your understanding of the social piece, which is such a growth area.
Howard and his RealService colleagues have helped us from the very start of the journey and continue to provide advice, mentoring, education & training and Voice of Customer research so we can continue on this very rewarding path.
“We have worked with Howard since 2018 and I would recommend his strategic expertise to any business wanting to put customers at the heart of their operations.
Siobhan Jared, Senior Business and Customer Performance Manager, TfL